These fast-paced study groups are designed for you to have a team that studies and takes a test every six weeks. New teams form once a year in June and study together for an entire year. Each team will be comprised of individuals who will work together to develop a schedule and exam-taking sequence. AIA Dallas will provide study guides and access to preparatory workshops.
Why we provide study groups?
- To provide structure for taking – and ultimately completing – the A.R.E. process
- To provide dedicated study time as a team to enhance the learning process
- To allow for study materials readily available and inexpensive for candidates to access
- To create a supportive environment made up of and for those on the road to licensure
Why this year is different?
- ARE Lecture Series are included in registration cost.
- “Rendezvous” re-group meetings every 6 weeks where we will switch up study materials and discuss how the individual groups are structuring their time. This will provide a platform to help teams that may be struggling and make sure motivation is not lost due to lack of structure.
- New Materials!!! Ballast provided along with Kaplan study guides.
- 2 week break over Christmas and New Years.
- End of Success Teams party to wrap up session and recognize those that have passed all their tests.
Are you committed in becoming Licensed Architect? Are you looking for inspiration and support of your peers? Then this program is for you!
For more information, please register to attend our free Information Session on Monday. May 2nd at 6:30 pm at the Dallas Center for Architecture. http://aiadallas.org/cde.cfm?event=349077
The next season of Dallas ARE Success Team study groups will kick-off on Monday, June 13th at 6:30 pm at the Dallas Center for Architecture. Register on-line at http://www.aiadallas.org/cde.cfm?event=351981
Mara Salas, Assoc. AIA
Architectural Intern, Corgan Associates
AIA Dallas Committee Member